Terms and conditions
Applicability of terms and conditions
- This terms and conditions, as may be amended from time to time, apply to all our services directly or indirectly made available online. By accessing, browsing and using our website and/or completing a reservation, you acknowledge and agree to have read, understood, and agreed to the terms and conditions set out below.
- In the present terms and conditions, these terms are used and defined as follows:
- “MyNepal.online”, “us”, “we” or “our” means MyNepal.online, a trade name of travel Nepal incorporated under the laws of the Netherlands and having its registered address at Gerbrand Bakkerstraat 17A, 9713 HA, Groningen, the Netherlands.
- “Participant” means the main booker of the Virtual tour.
- “Host(s)” means the guide or cook who offers a Virtual tour via the Platform of MyNepal.online
- “Platform” means the website on which Virtual tours are made available owned, controlled, managed, maintained, and/or hosted by MyNepal.online.
“Virtual tours” means online tours and classes offered by a local Host on the Platform.
- “Service” means the online purchase, order, (facilitated) payment, or reservation service as offered or enabled by MyNepal.online in respect to Virtual tour as from time tot time made available by Host on the Platform.
- “Reservation” means the order, purchase, payment, booking or reservation of a Virtual tour.
- Through the Platform, MyNepal.online provide an online platform through which Host can advertise, market, sell, promote and/or offer (as applicable) their service for Reservation and through visitors of the Platform can discover, search, compare and make a Reservation.
- By using or utilizing the Service (making a reservation through the Service), you enter a direct (legally binding) contractual relationship with the Host with which you make a Reservation.
- From the point at which the Participant make your Reservation, we act solely as an intermediary between you and the Host, transmitting the relevant details of your Reservation to the relevant Host(s) and sending you a confirmation e-mail and on behalf of the Host. MyNepal.online does not (re)sell and/or offer any product or service.
- All Reservations for Virtual tours made via MyNepal.online are instant confirmed at the time and date chosen. This does not prevent MyNepal.online from requesting a change of time or date. Virtual tours can be booked until 48 hours before the start of the tour.
- On request Reservations are subject to confirmation based on the availability of the Host(s). Participants are committing to their payment and MyNepal.online guarantees that the reservation will be either confirmed or denied within 48 hours. A Reservation is only valid when confirmed by MyNepal.online by e-mail.
- The Participant should carefully review the description of any virtual tour you intend to book to ensure you meet any requirements which are specified. Participants making a booking with MyNepal.online understand the cancellation policy.
- The Participant need to check the system, internet connection, internet speed and software requirements written in the description of the Virtual tour and/or confirmation e-mail match. There will not be a refund if the Participant cannot attend the Virtual tour because the requirements do not match.
- Participant may not bring any additional individuals to a virtual tour unless such an individual was added by you as an additional guest during the booking process on the Platform of MyNepal.online.
- By completing a Reservation, you agree to receive an e-mail with additional information about how to join the Virtual tour.
- MyNepal.online disclaims any liability or responsibility for any communication by or with the Host(s) on or through its Platform.
- MyNepal.online cannot guarantee that any request or communication will be (duly and timely) received/read by, complied by, executed or accepted by the Host(s).
- The Participant need to use a correct e-mail address. MyNepal.online is not responsible or liable (and have no obligation to verify) any wrong or mispelled e-mail address.
- The Participant can contact MyNepal.online by e-mail or chat if the Participant have any questions regarding the Virtual tour.
- MyNepal.online facilitates (through third party payment processors) the payment of the relevant Reservation for and on behalf of the Host. MyNepal.online never acts nor operates as the merchant of record).
When making the Reservation you pay the full amount stated on the website in advance.
- The service is free of charge for Participants because we will not charge you for our Service or add any additional fee to the rate. You will pay the Host(s) the relevant amount as indicated in the Reservation.
- Host(s) pay a commission (being a small percentage of the price of the Virtual tour to MyNepal.online after the Participant has consummated the Virtual tour of the Host(s).
Cancellation or rescheduling by the Participant
- Until 48 hours before the start of the Virtual tour, it is possible to reschedule your Reservation. To reschedule your Reservation, the Participant can contact MyNepal.online by mail.
- If the Participant chose to cancel the Reservation more than 7 days before the original date of the Virtual tour, the Participant would receive a credit voucher for the full value of the payment.
- If the Participant choose to cancel the Reservation less than 7 days before the original date of the Virtual tour, you will not receive a refund.
- If the Participant withdraws the request before it is confirmed, the Participant will receive a full refund.
- This cancellation time takes into account the starting time of the Virtual tour in the time zone of the Virtual tour.
- In case of a no-show of the Participant, there will not be a refund.
- While the refund is immediate on our side, it may take up to 10 working days to show up in your account due to the processing time between banks.
Cancellation or rescheduling by the host
- If your booking request is rejected or not confirmed within 48 hours by MyNepal.online, you will receive a full refund.
- Cancellation or rescheduling by MyNepal.online can take place for several reasons. For example:
- The minimum number of 6 Participants required per tour has not been reached.
- Tours that take place outdoors are subject to weather circumstances. If the weather forecast predicts rain, we will reschedule the tour 24 hours before the start of the tour.
- Due to unexpected private circumstances, the guide might not be available.
- If there is a technical failure from our side and we cannot continue the virtual tour, we will reschedule the virtual tour.
- If you are not able to join the tour on rescheduled date, you will receive a full refund.
- If the booking is canceled and not rescheduled by MyNepal.online, you will receive a full refund.
While the refund is immediate on our side, it may take up to 10 working days to show up in your account due to the processing time between banks.
- MyNepal.online does not warrant that this website, our services and/or virtual tours will be uninterrupted or error-free. It may correct, modify, amend, enhance, improve and make any other changes to the website and services at any time or discontinue displaying or providing any content or features without notice to any user.
- The responsibility of MyNepal.online is limited to facilitating the availability of our website and services. Your participation in any of the Virtual tours is at own risk.
- The liability of MyNepal.online for damages shall be limited to the amount paid by the Participant.
- Except as provided herein, in no event shall MyNepal.online be liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages of any kind, whether in an action of negligence or other tortuous actions resulting from or arising out of participation in any virtual tour.
Issues and complaints
- In case of a complaint about, or issue with our Services, please contact MyNepal.online at info@MyNepal.online to resolve the problem or will be mediate in finding a reasonable solution between Participant and Host(s).
- Any complain or claim against MyNepal.online in respect of the Service must be promptly submitted, but in any event within 14 days after the booked virtual tour has taken place. Any complaint or claim that is submitted after 14 days after the booked virtual tour has taken place, may be rejected and the claimant shall forfeit the right to any (damage or cost) compensation.
- MyNepal.online is a trade name of travel Nepal. travel Nepal is registered and has office in The Netherlands. It registered with the Chamber of Commerce under number 60509422. Our VAT registration number is NL002187579B49.
- These Terms and Conditions and the services of MyNepal.online are exclusively governed and construed in accordance by Dutch law. The Dutch court has exclusive jurisdiction, unless this is contrary to mandatory law.
Last revision: 11 June 2020